STREN turbine is:
- Save millions of EUR on electricity consumption over the lifespan and get a return on your investment within 1 to 3 years.
The best investment for improving energy utilisation
- STREN turbine brings a greater return on invested capital in a shorter period compared to alternatives, such as gas-fired cogeneration of heat and electricity, photovoltaic power generation, etc.
Fundamentally innovated steam ramjet turbine
- Steam ramjet turbine with the functions of reducing the pressure of steam and producing electricity. Thanks to a fundamental innovation,e.g. the replacement of turbine blades with "brushes", achieving a greater performance in more challenging conditions with simpler and cheaper operations.
Why the name STREN?
- STREN - meaning STeam REduced to ENergy – reduces pressure of steam while using its potential to generate electricity.
- STREN spines (in Czech TRN -> sTReN) – or brushes/bristles on the circumference of the turbine wheel form the basis of the turbine innovation.
- NTR 55 - NTR 200 – are sTReN models labelled according to their electric power.
- “Utilized STRENgth” – helps companies to make better use of steam power and energy in a more efficient manner.
Further development of STREN
- Increase overall efficiency by changing the design of selected elements.
- Production of electricity using the remainder of the heated exhaust gases from the gas fired cogeneration units.
- Use of the turbine to reduce gas pressure.