Number one investment in saving electricity.
Investments with internal rate of return at 30%.
- Comparison of STREN turbine with alternative investments that increase energy-use efficiency, such as gas-fired cogeneration of heat and electricity and photovoltaic-electricity generation.
- Comparison of STREN turbines with an output of 100 kW and an annual output of 800 MWh of electrical energy with alternative solutions.
Investment payback period comparison
Revenues and investment costs
ten-year period comparison
Why is STREN TURBINE investment so beneficial?
The mainadvantage is the use of steam that you've already paid for.
- STREN TURBINE changes the steam energy from production or heat into electricity using a new and worldwide unique turbine with a significantly innovated design.
- The turbine operates also in far more demanding and changeable conditions than conventional blade turbines.
- Allows for reduction in purchasing electricity as well as possibility for selling electricity.
- Saves payments for electric power and circuit breaker, for electricity distribution and contribution to renewables.
- Companies can apply for a state aid - KVET, green bonus and EU subsidies.
Reasons for investment
- Excellent return, better than other forms of increased energy efficiency.
- Minimum operating and financial risks, thanks to the parallel integration of STREN turbine into existing steam system.
- Easy feasibility:
- Benefit analysis and feasibility study in a few days,
- Up and running within two months (connecting incoming/outflowing steam, electricity power supply, installation and site preparation, minimal space and transportation requirements),
- Maintenance-free operation, automatically controlled.